The product offering at Rugo Stone is nearly unlimited in its scope within the stone, tile, and mosaic arenas. Our staff has traveled the world over and is regarded as one of the most knowledgeable resources for accurate and reliable stone or mosaic information within the US stone industry.
Our services are broken down into the following market sectors:
- Commercial / Institutional natural stone
- Stone material selection and source consulting
- Stone sample and mock-up services
- Stone material physical property test programs
- Project design and system consulting
- Preconstruction price analysis
- Stone purchasing
- Stone drafting and engineering services
- Stone support system design, supply, and installation
- Stone floor, wall, cladding, or landscape installation
- Rubble stone work of any type from hand cut bonded to irregular patterning
- Terra Cotta installation, classic masonry or modern framed systems
Liturgical use of Marble, Stone, Onyx, and Glass Mosaic:
- Mosaic design and mock-up panel services
- Mosaic assembly and installation in either the direct or indirect methods.
- Glass and marble custom mosaic floors, domes, and ceilings.
- Plaster substrate surfaces ready for mosaic installation.
- Design of stone altars, fonts, ambos, cathedras, or pulpits.
- Ornamental clay model and plaster mold services.
- Hand carving in relief, and in the full round.
- Lettering and gilding for any type of engraving
- Large in-house stone slab inventory of marble, onyx, limestone, slate, and granite
- 3D digital templating, CNC fabrication
- Complete drafting department
- Complete fabrication for counters, walls, tub decks, fireplaces, shower stalls, table tops
- Large selection of stainless steel sinks
- In-house installation